About this tool
This is a free online tool that enables you to specify your requirements and identify the most relevant contract automation software solutions available on the market today.
Developed by World Commerce & Contracting (previously IACCM) in partnership with Capgemini, the unique tool offers vendors the chance to promote their products and potential customers the chance to evaluate their choices – and unlike other comparison tools, the service is totally fee-free and unbiased.
Why was the tool created?
We created the tool as a response to the IACCM Contract Automation report of April 2017, which showed that although an overwhelming number of companies thought CLM technology was important, almost 85% were dissatisfied with their solution(s).
The tool is designed to:
- Help buyers identify what CLM products exist and understand their core functionalities
- Give an overview of where CLM technology is today
- Help CLM vendors market their tools to buyers with matching needs and allow them to benchmark their capabilities to what the market provides today.
How can I register my company's software application?
This project is ongoing. We are constantly adding new vendors using the following process:
- The vendor signs up by clicking the 'Vendor registration' link in the footer of this page
- The vendor receives an invitation to the Automation Survey (31 questions)
- Once the survey is completed, we send a list of materials/answers needed before a live demo:
- Company background
- 4 key capabilities (from a list of 14) which will be presented
- What does it do
- How does it work
- Benefits of using it
- Default pricing model
- 4 screenshots
- Interesting fact
- Technical description
- When we receive the requested materials, we send an invitation to perform a live demo (4 capabilities, 60 mins)
- Once the demo has been completed, we add the new vendor to the website.
Applications which have been verified through a demo session are visible on the list with green mark. It means they are searchable based on capabilities.
Vendors who responded to the survey but haven't yet completed a demo are listed with their logo but they don’t have a company description and their application is not searchable by capability.
New companies can register themselves to this project by clicking the 'Vendor registration' link in the footer below.